Kupo Runway Stand Base (wheeled) - Wow! Great addition to my C-stand options

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
flatpicknut
flatpicknut Contributing Member • Posts: 680
Kupo Runway Stand Base (wheeled) - Wow! Great addition to my C-stand options

https://www.adorama.com/kuks301012.html

I got my first Kupo runway stand base on Friday and wow, it is nice! I bought it to use with a 20" Kupo riser and a small home-made table top for laptop tethering (as well as when I'm using the laptop for music production), but I also wanted to try the Kupo runway stand base as the base for my main light. The main light is usually on a turtle base with a 40" riser (or a 40" sliding leg C-stand), and 40" arm. I loved the Kupo runway stand base with my main light. Solid, sturdy, with smoothly rolling wheels. It was so nice gliding my light from position to position in a session this weekend that I ordered another Kupo runway stand base.

Yes, I can buy wheeled stands, but this Kupo runway base works so nicely with my existing C-stand gear, and I can so easily modify my c-stand gear to different situations (and price is nice compared to most of the wheeled stands I've seen). I can use a 40" riser, a 20" riser, or an adapter to sit right on the runway base.

Highly recommended if you already have c-stands with turtle bases.

-- hide signature --

Doug Brock

flatpicknut's gear list:flatpicknut's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow