Point Reyes - Please C&C

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
OP SeanHew Forum Member • Posts: 91
Re: Point Reyes - Please C&C

rick decker wrote:

Amazing that you got so many wild life shots in one day. Can you tell us about your hike and where you started and ended up?

It really was a great day! Started early and arrived before sunrise before 6:30am. Dawn was spent scanning the hill sides with binoculars on Pierce Ranch Rd on the way to Tomales Point, frequently stopping at pull outs. I then hiked through Tamales Point Trail and around various other parts of Tamales Point, going to 4 different watering holes and spending some time at each. I then hiked the Abbotts Lagoon trail in the afternoon and then spent dusk/sunset back on Pierce Ranch Rd.

I spotted the Bobcat near the furthest watering on Tomales Point. One of the coyotes was spotted near the entrance of Tomales Point, before the ranch, while the other was half way down Pierce Ranch Rd.

SeanHew's gear list:SeanHew's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony 1.4x Teleconverter Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA Sony FE 85mm F1.8 +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow