Very underrated camera

Started Jan 29, 2018 | User reviews thread
Mackiesback
Mackiesback Senior Member • Posts: 8,325
Re: Low tolerance

Kazzaz wrote:

T O Shooter wrote:

caspianm wrote:

Every post you bully, insult and accuse. Some is wrong?

You're right "some is wrong" I don't suffer BS very well. Excuse me for that. An entry level, budget DSLR is not a 5 by it's definition. I get it - he likes his D610. I get it - it might be a great camera. Shout it out the window.

Mate, calm down, this is a personal review, i'm not a DPreview or imaging resources, why so aggressive?

Yes i am happy with the D610 and my rating is relevant to its competitors. I'm not saying that other cameras are worse or that D610 is better than the D850, and yes it's underrated because it has an amazing sensor on par with the current models (actually better than some of canon's top models), and a decent Autofocus system with a low price but people seems to skip it for whatever reason.

Saying a corolla is a good car does not mean that it is better than a Lamborghini.

It's fine. Rating it 5.0 would suggest there is no room for improvement, and I am not sure that is what you meant to say, but there are many things to consider, like its competition. As a budget oriented FX camera, I think it is probably best in class, and if you are rating by class, 5.0 makes more sense. You don't have to be comparing it to the 850, or even the 750, but can be comparing it to the 6D or the A7.

Edit: OK, my post, which is pretty much a repeat of Johnny Luddites, it was staged on my computer for a while as I got interrupted at work. Damn jobs. Anyway, Johnny times two.

Mackiesback's gear list:Mackiesback's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Nikon D50 Nikon D100 Nikon Df Nikon Z7 +19 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow