Very underrated camera

Started Jan 29, 2018 | User reviews thread
dog house riley Senior Member • Posts: 1,230
Re: Very underrated camera

Kazzaz wrote:

Mackiesback wrote:

GrapeJam wrote:

Sigh, the typical mentality of "I don't shoot video so I don't care video features" that is so prevalent on Nikon forums.

Thats because people don’t buy Nikons for their video capabilities. It’s not that hard to figure out. I have never even tried the video on my Df. 😉

Sorry but when it comes to video the d750 is a huge upgrade over the d610. The tilty screen is huge for handheld video, 1080p @ 60p instead only 30p, power aperture so you dont have to kick out liveview to change aperture, smooth iris control, much better video quality (moire and aliasing are almost none existant on the d750 while the d610 waa and moire and aliasing train wreck).

Exactly the case here, i have never used the video features in the D610 maybe once or twice.
I believe because most of the reviewers have Youtube channels the video requirements comes as a very needed feature and they tend to give it high importance when they rate the cameras, while in reality most photographers are still photographers. ( that is just my opinion which is based on no evidents, just my thoughts)

I'm also the same! I've never turned the video on on my D610 or my D3300, but I have played with it on my D7100, and just for the fun of it, I shot about 30 seconds on my D90?

Don't need or want it.

"dog house riley"

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon D3300 +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow