Very underrated camera

Started Jan 29, 2018 | User reviews thread
GrapeJam
GrapeJam Senior Member • Posts: 3,525
Re: Very underrated camera

toomanycanons wrote:

GrapeJam wrote:

Sigh, the typical mentality of "I don't shoot video so I don't care video features" that is so prevalent on Nikon forums. Sorry but when it comes to video the d750 is a huge upgrade over the d610. The tilty screen is huge for handheld video, 1080p @ 60p instead only 30p, power aperture so you dont have to kick out liveview to change aperture, smooth iris control, much better video quality (moire and aliasing are almost none existant on the d750 while the d610 waa and moire and aliasing train wreck).

Sigh, the mentality of dedicated video shooters. I don't care about video, you do that's great. But the stuff you list in the comment above doesn't make the D750 "much much better".

I'm not a dedicated video shooter, I'm a hybrid shooter like the increasing number of wedding photographers nowaday who shoot mainly stills with some video to augment our work thus it doesn't make sense for us to get a seperated dedicated video camera system like Panasonic as we don't need those advanced features, it'd be great if our camera also does great video.

GrapeJam's gear list:GrapeJam's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 85mm F1.2L II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow