Need help deciding on a DSLR

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rick kane New Member • Posts: 10
Need help deciding on a DSLR

So first post, hope you guys can help. I have been doing a lot of research, both in the posts in here and online in general, and im having this internal debate around "buy new and shiny, vs. save money and get an older model". I have had the following cameras (D50, D90, Canon 60D, and a Sony a6000). Selling off the mirrorless as I don't love the interface or price of higher end lenses. Am currently looking at the following bodies only...

1. Refurbished D7200 for $699 (1 year warranty from Cameta)

2. Refurbished D7100 for $599 (90 day warranty from BH)

3. Refurbished D5600 for $519 (1 year warranty from Cameta)

4. Used, with 6 month warranty D7000 for $399.

I like primes, would purchase something like a nifty fifty, 35mm, or 28mm with the body and use mostly for photographing kids, and then some nature (I live near the beach). So my question to you, is what would you choose from the above, or other.  Not a total deciding factor but am very intrigued by the Wifi, loved it on my a6000 as photos don't sit on the memory card and never get shared.  Also tend to like solid feel of a camera a la the 60D and D90.

Canon EOS 60D Nikon D5600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon D7200 Nikon D90 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow