Started 11 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
erringtont
erringtont Regular Member • Posts: 337
For Sale – Nikon AF-S Nikkor 80-400mm f4.5-5.6G ED VR - Reduced

This is Nikon's latest edition of this lens

Mint condition – see below

USA model purchased from OneCall, an authorized Nikon dealer, in February 2015.

Although I used this lens primarily at the 400mm end, I was never completely happy with the disparity in AF fine tuning between the long and short ends of the zoom range. I sent the lens to Nikon USA in August of last year. They agreed it needed adjustment and performed the following work under warranty:

Replaced VR unit

Replaced SWM autofocus motor

Adjusted Autofocus operation

Checked infinity focus

Checked lens mount

Checked communication

Checked VR system

Checked image test

General check and clean

The lens now needs little AF fine tuning and is consistent from end to end. Cosmetically the lens shows little signs of use, has no blemishes and the glass is clean, scratch and fungus free.

The lens includes all original packaging, original tripod collar, carrying case (unused), both caps, documentation and warranty card.

The 5 year warranty is good until February 2020 however Nikon warrants products only to the original purchaser. I will provide the original purchase receipt with my address obliterated for the unlikely event that you’d need additional warranty work beyond what has already been done.

Asking $1300.00 plus actual shipping (including insurance and signature required).

USA addresses Only Please. I will not ship out of the US.

PayPal fees on me. No PayPal Gift, please.

More photos on request and questions quickly answered.

Thanks for looking.

erringtont's gear list:erringtont's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Sony a6300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +10 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Monterey, CA, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow