Switching Platforms: Looking to Move Fuji X Gear

Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RhodyPhotog New Member • Posts: 6
Switching Platforms: Looking to Move Fuji X Gear

Hi Everyone,

Longtime lurker (explains my account status). I took a long break from photography and am newly inspired to go in a different direction. So of course that means buying new stuff!

This can't happen unless I sell my old stuff. All of my gear has been well maintained and cared for and my intermittent shooting needs reflect low use/gear sitting in a closet.

I'm really trying to avoid eBay, so I'm giving this a shot. Items are priced to move--looking to get this done quickly. Note that I am the sole owner of all items.

Cameras
X-T1. Comes with power charger, original strap, original battery plus one generic battery, EF-X8 flash, Fuji vertical battery grip (willing to sell this separately). I use sequential numbering in my shots and total is under 3k.

One cosmetic flaw at the very bottom edge of the LCD--two small scratches from rubbing against liner of camera bag. They aren't on the viewing screen itself (if you look closely, you can just make it out on the pic.)

At the moment, I'm missing the small contact cover (where it interfaces with the vertical battery grip.) I haven't looked that hard for it yet--it still may come up before this item sells.

$600

X-E2: Comes with original charger and battery, original strap, manuals and documentation. EXTRAS: Generic battery (up to 2 extra), Gariz leather half case (black), LensMate thumbrest, soft shutter release attachment (can't remember brand). Shot total is under 2k.

$375

Fujinon Lenses
XF35 1.4 R. Comes with original square hood and circular lens cap (missing the lens cap for the square hood). Some minor scuffing on the lens hood edge.

$450

XF23mmF1.4R Comes with original petal hood and cover.
$600

XF14mmF2.8R Comes w/ original petal hood but using a Sony lens cap.
$630

XF56mm 1.2. This lens is in excellent condition, one strange flaw is the aperture ring no longer clicks to each 1/2 stop, it rotates freely but not loosely. It is still reporting the correct aperture and in-between stops are still functional. I am looking to send this one back to Fuji for repair, but save me the trouble and offer a price if interested.

Prefer payment by PayPal but will consider any other secure means. Shipping is $10 flat rate.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow