Rolling camera bag doubles as tripod?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Peaceful Mind Regular Member • Posts: 151
Rolling camera bag doubles as tripod?

Hi,

Recently I'm looking for a good rolling camera bag for travel (as a carry-on baggage). And I recall vaguely that I've seen a rolling camera bag with a handle that you can attach a tripod head to it. i.e. the handle that you pull out and use to pull the bag can also be used as a "tripod" when you attached a ball head on it.

I try to Google it, and the only one I found with similar functionality is this: Petrol Cambio CA002 Camera Carrier/Tripod Bag Reviewed | Videomaker.com. This one is particularly good that it has an extra leg for stability. But it seems it has been discontinued.

Can anyone recommend a rolling camera bag that can doubles as a tripod? I understand that this may be suboptimal on stability depending on its design but I'd like to know the options before I buy something that's not double duty. Thanks.

Peaceful Mind's gear list:Peaceful Mind's gear list
Sony Alpha a7S Sony Alpha a7R II Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow