Upgrade Nikon D3100 suggestions

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tam72
Tam72 New Member • Posts: 7
Upgrade Nikon D3100 suggestions

I was talked into getting the Nikon D3100 with the 18-55mm and 55-200mm stock lenses and in the beginning I loved this set but it seems the majority of my pics aren't near as sharp as they once were. I take a lot of pics of my son's sports and end up deleting so many blurry, but would have been really good, shots. Still shots are for the most part decent. I can't decide which model I would like to upgrade to but am kind of leaning toward the D5200 or D5300. Unfortunately, I am on a budget. For years I had a F5 and loved it but ended up trading it in for this D3100 when 35mm was getting more difficult to find and I regret it.  I loved my F5. I know I want to get rid of these stock lenses and go back to using the standard ones and I don't mind changing them. It's been many years since I have done any real photography and have obviously lost my touch but want to get back into it. Can someone please give me some suggestions? I would greatly appreciate any/all advice. TIA.

ANSWER:
Nikon D3100 Nikon D5200 Nikon D5300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow