Sony A9 Body +VG-C3EM Battery Grip + Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8 ZA

Started 11 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Loved
Loved Junior Member • Posts: 46
Sony A9 Body +VG-C3EM Battery Grip + Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8 ZA

Sony PRO Kit (seriously the best of the best :))

= Sony A9 Body

= VG-C3EM Battery Grip

= Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8 ZA Lens

INCLUDES:

- Sony A9 Body, Box, Sony Charger, 1x Sony Battery, UK Mains Cable, Cable Support

- Sony VG-C3EM Battery Grip, Box, Docs

- Sony Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8 ZA Lens, Caps, Box, Docs

All that is included has been photographed and listed above. (if its not seen in the photos or listed above its not included. - ie no memory card, no case, no sherpa to carry it)

-- hide signature --

CONDITON:

All in very good condition - NB there are some light marks on the metal focus rings on the lens and one the base of the battery grip in the rubber where my Spider holster tripod plate was. please see the photographs for indication of cosmetic condtion.

it is all 100% working

im 100% selling with 100% confidence. I am aware of 100% of its life span and have been the sole user of this pro camera.

im unsure of the photo count - (any ideas of how i can find it??) The number of each image on the memory card suggests the shutter count / Actuations are around 4000 (yet id say it was 14000 if its 'gone round once' ?)

(= likely to go up if not purchased soon! - as ive just one camera body at the moment!)

--------------

I've owned the camera from new - 7/7/17 . I purchased the lens 2nd hand.

£3650 for all 3

(and ill include a 4x E mount lens adapters (for legacy lenses)

hoping buyer will collect in person and pay in cash [with FREE lowePro Stealth Reporter bag] (or UK bank transfer)

Loved's gear list:Loved's gear list
Sony a7R III Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Zeiss Otus 85mm F1.4 Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Bath, United Kingdom

Sony a9 Sony FE 55mm F1.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow