PART III - Mint-Like New - several zoom lenses - Canon and Samsung

Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 19,669
PART III - Mint-Like New - several zoom lenses - Canon and Samsung

Are are a potpourri of several zoom lenses from Canon and Samsung - all in virtually new condition.

1st Item for Sale: MINT/LIKE-NEW: Canon EF-S 18-135 F3.5-5.6 IS STM zoom lens. Comes with both caps and lens hood (see photos). Was part of a kit. This is an exceptionally good copy of this lens model. Optics are pristine.

REASON FOR SELLING: Just not using it as I've only been shooting recently with Canon EOS M cameras (when it comes to Canon).

PRICE: $200 shipped insured. Note - Canadian buyers please add $15 to overall price to offset shipping costs that almost doubled to Canada (as opposed to shipping costs within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

PHOTOS OF GEAR: As always, click on the "original size" link below each photo to bring up a larger, clearer image.

-- hide signature --

2nd Item(s) for sale: MINT/LIKE-NEW: Canon EF-M 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS STM kit zoom lens. Has a metal lens mount (as opposed to most of the M series of lenses that have plastic lens mounts. ALSO INCLUDED (just thrown into the mix) is a Fotasy EF - EF-M adapter. Lens was part of an EOS M3 kit.

NOTE: Please don't assume that the EF-EF-M adapter is part of the pricing. I threw that in there to sweeten the deal, so don't suggest not including the adapter and me then lowering the price substantially.

REASON FOR SELLING: I have 3 of these lenses and am selling one off - it has not been used and as mentioned, was part of a kit. With regards to the EF-EF-M adapter, I now have 4 adapters and am selling one.

PRICE: $110 shipped. Canadian buyers please note - add $15 to the overall price to offset the doubling of shipping costs to Canada (as opposed to shipping costs within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Item for sale: MINT/LIKE-NEW: A Samsung NX 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS III lens with metal lens mount. Was part of an NX30 kit. This is a very sharp copy of this lens. Used several times and then returned to the camera box. Includes all caps and lens hood. Note - some of these version III models had plastic lens mounts. This one has the metal lens mount. Those of you who still shoot with NX cameras, here's a good copy of this standard zoom lens.

REASON FOR SELLING: Am currently using several primes and at few 16-50 lenses for my NX cameras. This one is not being used and just sitting in the camera box.

PRICE: $110 Shipped. As always, Canadian buyers please add $15 to overall price to offset the doubling of shipping costs to Canada (as opposed to what it would cost to ship within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

--
Sincerely,
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Olympus XZ-1 Fujifilm X10 Samsung EX2F Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 +39 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Fuquay Varina, NC, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow