A6000 has probably bit the dust .. :-(

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KBTinto Contributing Member • Posts: 705
A6000 has probably bit the dust .. :-(

My A6000 is probably gone for good  unless I want to repair it but then how much would it cost? Would it be worth it?

Anyhow, I didn't use the A6000 too much ever since I got the A6300, the last time I used it to take like 300 plus shots was the end of November 2017 ... after that I would bring it along as a secondary camera to the 6300 but I noticed that the last 2 or 3 times I used it  the controls on the back were really slow to register .. eg. changing ISO ... didn't think too much since I was concentrating on the 6300 and also had an RX100M2 .. but when I took out the A 6000 today nothing worked .. I could turn it on but the 16-50 kit would not focus it didn't even extend like it normally does when I switch it on.. all the buttons, except the shutter are not working  .. glad I got the A6300 when I did .. don't know whether I should even try to have the repair shop check it ...

KBTinto's gear list:KBTinto's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S6000 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony RX100 II Sony a6000 Sony a6300 +4 more
Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony RX100 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow