Let's discuss lighting....

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
T. L. Rutter Senior Member • Posts: 2,460
Let's discuss lighting....

I have an a6500 and do a lot of natural light 4k videography in various rooms at home. There is one room where the video turns out "blah" and other rooms turns out really good.. but I am going to change out all the lightbulbs to one style and kind and I want the best LED lighting that works best for photography / videography. I realize I can change my white background in the camera,.

Has anyone experimented with LED light bulbs and came up with a consensus for what works best?

Back in 2004 I changed all my light bulbs to the curly ones and shortly after that started getting crappy pictures indoors but I didn't put two and two together for nearly two years! I kept blaming the camera!

I have seen some LED's at  5,000k, some at 6,000k. - I suppose what I am looking for is something more of a bright light - white - daylight as opposed to "warm" or "tinted", but what is your opinion?

T. L. Rutter's gear list:T. L. Rutter's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony a6500 Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +2 more
Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow