Capture One Referenced Images Blurry

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JAF_AZ
JAF_AZ Senior Member • Posts: 2,817
Capture One Referenced Images Blurry

As a Capture One Pro 11.0.1 licensed user (CP1-11) user I have migrated from using “Sessions” (in conjunction with Lightroom Classic CC) to now using “Catalog” under CP. My images are all on external SSD drives. Thus, my images are “referenced” in CP. Upon successful import into the CP database (to clarify the images remain on the external SSD); I ensure that images previews are built by CP so that I can view them when the external drive is not mounted (understanding that I cannot perform some editing functions on images when the external drive containing my images is disconnected).

In Preferences > Images -the Preview size is set correctly to my monitor - 2560 pixels - which is what it should be.

My issue is that the images at 100% in the viewer are a little blurry when the external drive is not connected. They are sharp when the drive with the images is mounted (and seen by CP). In order to try to fix that issue, I re-mount the external drive, and then regenerated the image previews. But that does not seem to solve the problem. Any ideas on how to fix this?

-- hide signature --
 JAF_AZ's gear list:JAF_AZ's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow