New Fuji owner

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cosmicsailor Regular Member • Posts: 483
New Fuji owner

This is my first ILC in 40 years. I was impressed with APS-C film cameras when they came out but could no longer afford the film/processing costs. Got back into photography when digital came out and progressed through multiple P&S cameras. After extensive research and a copious amount of hair pulling I chose Fuji over Sony (the only other close contendeder for me).

I decided on the X-T20 with the 2 lens kit. Came with a nice grip too. I wanted lightweight so chose the XC Lenses for their light weight and low cost. BB had this kit for $1100 with 2 day shipping. I looked at the X-T2, it's a work of art but I wanted the touchscreen and could not get the lens options as a kit.

Our weather has been poor but I have been attempting to figure out how to use it.

These are all straight out of the camera with no PP. Tried some BIF and had mixed results, more to learn for sure.

-- hide signature --

Gallery - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cosmicsailors/
FZ7, FZ18, SX30
X-T20, 16-50mm, 50-230mm

Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow