X-T2 owners who used to have an X-30

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CMCM Senior Member • Posts: 1,169
X-T2 owners who used to have an X-30

I've compared the technical differences between the X-T2 and X-30 so my question is not related to that, and I've seen briefly the X-T2 in a store and was impressed with what I saw. I currently have and use the X-30, and it's a wonderful camera, no complaints.  Beautiful build, and I like and am comfortable with the menu system and general operation of it.  My question is for those of you who know both cameras, is there a similarity in menus and overall quality between the two cameras?  I've always liked the Fuji color, the film simulations, and so on.  I'm also wavering between the  X-T2 and the T-X20...the price differential could almost buy me an extra lens and since I have no professional application for the camera, is the X-T2 overkill for my needs?

CMCM's gear list:CMCM's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Nikon Coolpix P900 Canon G7 X II Nikon D5600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF +4 more
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow