Plane spotting

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chr1st1an
chr1st1an Regular Member • Posts: 228
Plane spotting

Hi, I'm mostly a silent reader of this forum and DPReview but I decided to post some images I took some days ago in the Aeroparque Airport in Buenos Aires.

First time I took my ZS100 and two days after I returned with my FZ1000. I think both cameras did a great job but the longer reach of the FZ1000 was a big plus. Also I think it produces sharper images and, obviously, its viewfinder has clear advantage over the one in the ZS100.

On the plus side of the ZS100 I can say that is a great camera for almost any use considering it has many trade offs. I'm really happy with it.

I have to say that I used iZoom to increase the reach on both cameras. Minor pp (cropping and a little more).

According to Google Maps I was at around 600 m. of the nearest plane in the ground. So it was pretty far.

Also, there is not a problem with the sharpness in some images. The problem is that it was a really hot day (around 35 °C) and the heat from the concrete blurred some parts of the images.

Christian

First the ZS100 images:

Now the FZ1000 images (the watermark is because I posted them in my twitter blog account)

chr1st1an's gear list:chr1st1an's gear list
Canon PowerShot A620 Panasonic FZ1000
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow