Tips on setting up a remote capture for grand mountain biking landscape shot

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JAGmtb New Member • Posts: 23
Tips on setting up a remote capture for grand mountain biking landscape shot

Hey guys,

I've just purchases an X-T20, primarily for the price point and because it seems to have a nice timer on it for setting up a shot, walking away, and knowing that in x amount of time, it's going to start taking my framed pictures at the frequency I've set.

The idea is this: scout a location, setup the shot, leave the camera and ride to my framed spot while it's snapping photos. It's simple when I put it that way but I know it's going to be a bit more complicated. I want to eventually get a shot that I'm proud of so that I can print it off as large as I can, frame it, and start collecting similar shots to frame and hang in my place.

What suggestion/tips do you have a a novice that has never setup a shot like this before? Anyone do anything similar and have example you can show me? I've got the 16-50mm and 50-200mm stock lenses right now.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow