Just shoot...:) (nostalgic post)

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marty Stenford Junior Member • Posts: 43
Just shoot...:) (nostalgic post)

Do you know guys, as the time is passing by it's getting more and more easy to lose yourself as Photographer, turning in a "looking for specs machine", always chasing for more and more. This is the market, and this is how it works: Brands tell you that you need an upgrade, and you want it!
I don't wanna deny i'm gonna buy a new camera this year (i'm still waiting for some news about a LX100 M2), but somethime it is extremely important to remeber that, the only thing that makes a Photographer a photographer is taking pictures, no matter the camera. Few days ago i found myself with the only portable camera i have, the one i have learned to shoot with...my old XZ2. You know what? if it wasn't for the autofocus i think i would wait a bit more to buy an upgrade, i look at those images and i think "You old little bast---, you still rocks!". I share them with you:)

Marty Stenford's gear list:Marty Stenford's gear list
Olympus XZ-2 iHS Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Olympus XZ-2 iHS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow