X-T20 vs X-T1 for travel/2nd camera

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NLarson801 New Member • Posts: 4
X-T20 vs X-T1 for travel/2nd camera

Last fall I went to Europe and lugged along my Nikon D750 with 14-24mm f2.8 and 24-70mm f2.8 lenses.  I have decided that it is too much weight for travelling and some hikes I also go on at home.  I started looking at the X-T20 due to it's size at my local camera shop.  But when I held the X-T2 and older X-T1 they felt so much better in hand.  I ruled out the X-T2 because of the price, but my shop has a X-T1 with 18-55mm f2.8-4 in stock for under a grand so it is just under what the XT-20 with same lens runs.  I will be using the camera for travel, concerts, hiking, and sometimes as a backup to my D750.  Is the newer sensor reason enough to go with the X-T20? Or do the more pro features but less MP's make sense on the X-T1?  MP doesn't really matter as I don't print much and 16 MP is plenty for IG and what not.

Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow