Sony FE 28-70 + a6000

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
Flat view
Smidje New Member • Posts: 1
Sony FE 28-70 + a6000

Was on the lookout for a mid-range zoom-lens for my a6000 for a vacation. Checked all the native aps-c lenses and found none of interest or in my range of budget for this type of lens. Found this "little" guy on a site for used lenses for only 140$ and thought for myself; if I didn't like it, I already knew I could sell it for more.

I love the looks and feel of the lens and the rubber rings and silent AF. But it is quite big on my a600 but that doesn't bother me at all. The sturdier the more balanced. The quality of the pictures out of the camera are imo really good. I've read all over that people are dissatisfied with the quality but for me this works perfectly! It's obviously not on par with my 50mm f1,8 but that's figured. Some people talk about bad exempels of different lenses and maybe that's it that I just got one of the good ones.

But for the price I paid for it and for the focal lenghts it covers I love it. great quality, great build, and if you find one for a great price, Buy it!

Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
Zoom lens • Sony FE • SEL2870
Announced: Oct 16, 2013
Smidje's score
Average community score
Sony a6000 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow