Panasonic Lumix FZ82 gets stuck when using 4K functionalities

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
sergilun New Member • Posts: 1
Panasonic Lumix FZ82 gets stuck when using 4K functionalities

Hi all,

A few days ago I purchased a Panasonic Lumix FZ82. I am very happy with the quality of pictures and videos, however, I am having troubles when trying to use some specific funcionalities. When I take a post-focus image or a 4K burst image, very often the camera gets stuck processing after releasing the shutter. It stays processing indefinitely, and it doesn't even turn off when trying to do it. The only option is to take the battery out.

The few times when it doesn't get stuck right after taking the picture, it usually gets stuck whenever I try to edit the picture afterwords, and again the only option is to take out the battery.

I am using SanDisk Extreme Pro 32Gb as SD card, so I don't think it is a problem of the SD card.

Any ideas? Is it just a problem of my specific device and I should get a refund and get a different one?

Thank you very much.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic FZ80/FZ82
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow