A6500 and touch screen

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lovin denmark New Member • Posts: 20
A6500 and touch screen

Hi folk,

I posted a Q on the Cybershot forum that should have been here. This was the post.

"Hi folk I am hovering over whether to buy the RX10 IV with the main issue I have being reports of the touch screen not being the most responsive for focusing. Is this something that may be possible for Sony to fix with a software update at some later stage?

The other I am looking at is getting the a6300/6500 and the 70-300G. Any opinions as to which would give the better detail when cropped to show the same "object size on print" at the long end of each: for birds/wildlife?

Thanks,

Mark"

Now, the nub of it is still: A6500 with 70-300 or RX10 IV. On info received from the other forum, it seems to be a consensus that the A6500 combo would give better detail (and greater potential flexibility- ILC benefits).

I still ask, if it is possible for Sony to tweak the autofocus by rear viewfinder issue. DPR suggest the autofocus be touch screen is a bit lagging.

Thanks,

lovin denmark's gear list:lovin denmark's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6500 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow