Equipment for industrial machinery catalogue pictures

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
schwantzz Junior Member • Posts: 41
Equipment for industrial machinery catalogue pictures

Hello,

The company I work for sell industrial Bandsaws, part of my job is to produce datasheets to send with quotes. Some of the pictures we source from the machinery manufacturers, however these pictures are not always available or don't show the detail we require.

Currently we do the best with either mobile phones or an old Panasonic Bridge camera, but the lighting is terrible. We then have to try and remove a busy background in paintshop.

I would like the company to buy a used or budget SLR, folding or retractable back drops and some lighting. Could anyone offer any advice on what to buy, particularly on the backdrops and lighting. They need to portable so they can be set up around the machine in it's existing location in the showroom, then packed away. Pricing would need to be at the budget end of the market.

I have attached an example picture of a machines we sell and the environment we need to shoot in.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow