Nikon D750 continuous dust spots and dirt on CCD

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sussie New Member • Posts: 2
Nikon D750 continuous dust spots and dirt on CCD

Hi,

I am a wedding photographer using two Nikons D700 and d750. I am a bit frustrated an the number of times I need to keep getting the CCd cleaned on the 750. I am pretty much on the go non stop from April through to September so need to have my cameras cleaned all the time. The 700 mabye twice a year but the 750 I need to get it done mabye every two months. I am strict about keeping one lens on it and try never to chop and change to keep it clean. I cant figure out why it seems to attract so much dirt in comparison to the 700. I ues them pretty much both the same. I need to travel to a nikon dealer in Rome and wait mabye three hours for the cleaning. It is very time consuming but am a bit nervous about cleaning it myself. Anyone else find this a problem or any tips on how to avoid the spots! Thanks a mill. siobhan

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D700 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow