Want to migrate to the 3/4 system, need help :)

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OSharp Regular Member • Posts: 104
Want to migrate to the 3/4 system, need help :)

Hello all,

I am shooting for almost a decade with DSLR cameras, as (I guess most of you...)  I got sick and tired from the heaviness of the camera and all its gear.

lately I tried Fuji XE2s camera which is nice, but still when attaching lens like 18-55 you get pretty heavy and big camera.

I read about the 3/4 system and tried (really tried ) to find what is the camera lines in Olympus, but they did a really good work to make it impossible for photographers to understand what is the flagship model, what is the midrange, so on...

Can someone please tell me what is the Olympus equivalent to say..: Nikon D5500 or Nikon D7100 ?

Also from what I am reading there is no phase pixels in the autofocus system, is that correct?

(Giving that this fact is correct, then I guess that this camera won't be able to focus on moving subjects accurately)

Any help on the subj will be great...

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5500 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow