E-M1 Mark II menu set up help

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Chris911 Regular Member • Posts: 199
E-M1 Mark II menu set up help

Morning all.

Can someone help me with a numpty question? I have just bought an E-M1 Mark II to use as an 'always with me' camera. It's nice to have an Olympus again as I started my photographic journey with an OM-10 and then an OM-2n (which I still have....).

Anyway - my question concerns set up menus. I wish to assign custom set ups to C1, C2 and C3. C1 will be my general 'walk around' settings, C2 for action, and C3 likely for tripod work. I understand how to assign the preferences.

My confusion is how you associate a custom menu with an exposure mode? With my Nikon gear the two are separate - you set up custom preferences and these outside of any exposure mode selection.

But with the E-M1 C1/C2/C3 are selected using the exposure mode dial. Ideally I want my general C1 to be based around aperture priority, C2 shutter priority and C3 likely aperture priority.

I feel I have probably missed something startlingly obvious but......
Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks!

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow