SD card corrupted

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
vineela ravula New Member • Posts: 1
SD card corrupted

We hired a photographer for an event, after the party he claimed that, A guest broke the camera and it was discovered that the photos were damaged/corrupted when he tried to upload them. The SD Card used was corrupted and the back up CF Card was also damaged to the fall of the camera. He said this happened only in the last hour of the party.

We asked for the pictures before the fall, he sent the raw pictures and most of them were taken without flash with ISO of 800 and more. They all look bad quality and dark. He claims that even this is because these photos can be damaged or not look the way they should since the sensor of the camera was also broken.

I don't understand why the photos taken before the fall won't look good? I am an amateur photographer, it is clear that the settings that he used to take the pictures are totally wrong.

Is whatever he is claiming make sense? Is there a chance of SD card going bad/corrupted with the camera fall?  If the camera's sensor is broken how can he not realize until he download the pictures?

Can someone please  help me with this?

All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow