Camera strap woes

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
21William Regular Member • Posts: 114
Camera strap woes

We bought a new Lumix TZ80 for my wife last week until I can make my mind up on a GX80. At least one of us will have a new camera for our holiday! Sadly the camera only comes with a wrist strap when my wife really wanted a neck strap. We took the chance on buying a Panasonic G neck strap as it was quite cheap but sadly it was too wide to fit the lugs on the sides of the TZ80. In the manual for the camera they show a couple of strap “adaptors” but they only come with the TZ100. I’ve looked online to see if Panasonic sell these separately but no joy. Eventually I found that Op/Tech sell what they call “mini QD loops which look like they will do the job. They cost twice the price of the strap but hopefully it will solve the problem. It begs the question though, why don’t Panasonic sell a dedicated strap for their compact cameras like the TZ series?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 (Lumix DMC-TZ80)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow