Do you know what % of your shots are with various FL's

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Flat view
terryreid Senior Member • Posts: 1,100
Do you know what % of your shots are with various FL's

I pulled this up tonight on 500px and was shocked when I looked at it.

4,636 of my 6770 likes from my all time stats (subtracting the 50 1.4) are with 85mm and longer lenses. I would never have guessed 2/3 of my favorite images are with over 85mm lenses. Well the 24-70 is in there too but the majority are on the longer end I would have thought the opposite off the top of my head.

I have a 12-24, 16-35GM, had a voightlander 15 CV, Batis 18 & 25, Loxia 21 and thought I used them a lot more than I do apparently. I use the 16-35GM a lot but only had it a few months.

I think my ratio may change as I am using the 16/35 GM at the 50 1.4 more but it still suprised me. One thought is while I may use wider lenses more than this the really good images are coming from my longer FL's.

I am trying to get 500px to let us search our photos by a particular lens so when you want to see or someone asks about a 100 STF (which I had no idea I had so many) you can pull them up and see them.

Most liked images my lens 500px tend to be on the longer end for me, did not know that

-- hide signature --

terryreid's gear list:terryreid's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a9 Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA +13 more
Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow