Do you know what % of your shots are with various FL's

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
terryreid
terryreid Senior Member • Posts: 1,740
Do you know what % of your shots are with various FL's

I pulled this up tonight on 500px and was shocked when I looked at it.

4,636 of my 6770 likes from my all time stats (subtracting the 50 1.4) are with 85mm and longer lenses. I would never have guessed 2/3 of my favorite images are with over 85mm lenses. Well the 24-70 is in there too but the majority are on the longer end I would have thought the opposite off the top of my head.

I have a 12-24, 16-35GM, had a voightlander 15 CV, Batis 18 & 25, Loxia 21 and thought I used them a lot more than I do apparently. I use the 16-35GM a lot but only had it a few months.

I think my ratio may change as I am using the 16/35 GM at the 50 1.4 more but it still suprised me. One thought is while I may use wider lenses more than this the really good images are coming from my longer FL's.

I am trying to get 500px to let us search our photos by a particular lens so when you want to see or someone asks about a 100 STF (which I had no idea I had so many) you can pull them up and see them.

Most liked images my lens 500px tend to be on the longer end for me, did not know that

-- hide signature --

-Terry

terryreid's gear list:terryreid's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a9 Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA Sony RX1R +19 more
Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow