E-PL7 Good Value Body for M43 Starter?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jambon Junior Member • Posts: 44
E-PL7 Good Value Body for M43 Starter?

I'm wanting to get into M43 and have decided that the used route might be a good way to get some value. I'm interested in the fast primes like the Pana 20mm f1.7, the Oly 45mm f1.8, oly 17mm f1.8, etc because I like fooling around with the low light stuff.

In order to stay within a budget, I'm thinking that maybe prioritizing lenses over body makes sense so I'm considering some older bodies.

I'd like to at least have models with WiFi capability for transfer to smartphone, and I'm kind of focused on Olympus because of their reputation for OOC JPG quality. I'd also liked to  have some degree of external controls although I don't anticipate doing a lot more than PASM so one dial might even be enough.

Is the E-PL7 likely to be a good value for what I'm looking for? Any other "classic" bodies from the last few years that might meet my needs? Anything to avoid?

Jambon's gear list:Jambon's gear list
Canon EOS M6
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-PL7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow