ACDsee issue

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
muljao Forum Member • Posts: 65
ACDsee issue

Hello. I have an issue with the quick-search. I'm wondering can you please help. If I name a bunch of folders on my computer with say a date and a name (example - 2017-01-01 FOTA) and search for FOTA, ACDsee will search out the computer but it wont see folders inside one of the parent folders in my library.

Another example- I have my pictures folder, inside this I have a folder called RAW, inside raw I have 2017 folder and a 2018 folder. Inside the 2017 I have various folders with dates and FOTA after them. They are all found if I search for FOTA. Nothing in my 2018 folder that also has folders with dates and followed by the word FOTA in the name of folder on them comes up in search. If I move the said folders into the 2017 folder they are found in the search. If I move them back to the 2018 folder they are not found in search. The 2018 folder is NOT excluded from the database. If I rename the 2018 folder it makes no difference. It's like acdsee just does not want to search this particular folder.

Can this be solved or an I doing something very obviously wrong- I have no advanced filters selected at all.

Thanks for any info

muljao's gear list:muljao's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon D7200 Nikon D5600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow