Not the best technical shot, but technically one of the best to me.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
unclebrudy
unclebrudy Contributing Member • Posts: 543
Not the best technical shot, but technically one of the best to me.

Tonight I did something we used to do on the old KM SLR forum - bump as many threads as we can so the "front page" of the forum doesn't look so barren. I don't know how much good it will do, as I'm sure most M/KM shooters have moved on, shooting Sony or another system. However, it was fun because personally I haven't done it in 10 years. I think the fact that there was still some action within the past month here on the KM group proves that not only here on DPR but everywhere, Minolta lives on. I look forward to seeing more Minolta/KM posts and pics on here from everyone - Sony shooters using Minolta glass, and hell - if you shoot pure Sony and happen to come to your roots and view this forum, share here as well!

Here's my son shot through a KM 5D and Rokkor MD 50mm f/1.2 @ 1.4. I don't remember anything else except it was ISO1600 and we were outside BBQ'ing in nearly pitch black darkness, lit only by the power pole's light. I love that you can even tell he was just eating strawberries.

Have a great weekend everyone.

-- hide signature --

Just a Maxxum, an Alpha, and crossed fingers.

unclebrudy's gear list:unclebrudy's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 +16 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow