Replacement RX10iv Arrived From B&H

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
JPEG Shooter Senior Member • Posts: 1,224
Replacement RX10iv Arrived From B&H

Very quick turnaround. They received the defective camera on Sunday, processed it and sent out the replacement on Monday, and late yesterday, it arrived.

It came in a strange box with no B&H tape on it and a sticker I had never seen before about the Lithium Ion battery.  This sticker was not on the box that the other camera came in.  The box was similar to a self-sealing USPS type with a pull tab for opening. Inside was the camera box and what I consider an insufficient amount of packing material. (The camera box did slide side-to-side because of lack of packing material on one end.)

Everything inside the camera box looked good (new). The serial number is a higher number but has an "S" at the end instead of a "T" like the returned camera. Not sure how the numbering/lettering system is with this camera so can't tell if this is a later run or an earlier run.

Unfortunately rain is likely today so I probably won't be able to test it out until tomorrow. I really hope it performs better than the one I returned. Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't.

-- hide signature --

JPEG Shooter

JPEG Shooter's gear list:JPEG Shooter's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Fujifilm X-S1 Olympus Tough TG-3 Sony RX10 IV Sony Alpha DSLR-A550 +3 more
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow