Just found 360 photog as a new interest...

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
OP Ken Yull Senior Member • Posts: 1,803
Have made a decision temporarily.....

Hi Forceofnature I don't intend to use a 360 for any serious stuff, but as a fun pastime. In my senior state I have no wish to go serious, just want to enjoy and share with friends and family.

I have been granted a refund on my first purchase, and will now wait till refund is completed. I then hope that within a short time I will be able to buy a hopefully better model. I have heard good things about the Xiaomi and the price is quite attractive from BestBuy.

Actually my Astronomy mount appears to be able to do all your Pano Mount does, and cost a lot less, even with the Scope. I can just program it to take any width and height, then input lens focal length to be used, and the mount then decides how many frames using size of over lap required by user. Then walk away and let it do the job. Only downside it eats batteries. Haven't used it much for some time, since I parted with my ILCs.

-- hide signature --

Cheers. Ken.

Ken Yull's gear list:Ken Yull's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow