Mad at peak design

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
tomjar Contributing Member • Posts: 639
Re: Mad at peak design

renodcc wrote:

ordered the leash and field pouch. Tracking says delivered. Only leash in package. Can't talk to a human for support, left a message with their website. Hope to hear from them. How hard is it to put 2 things in a package. Lousy service. Really frustrated. I'll let you know how long it takes them to fix this.

I recently ordered several items from Peak Design (via their latest Kickstarter campaign) and everything was delivered as advertised during the very busy pre-Christmas period. They also promptly responded to my email query (on Kickstarter). It was my first and entirely positive experience with them. I also like the goods that I ordered, especially the new Capture clip which is fantastic function-wise.

But I understand your frustration and I hope they resolve your issue soon. It was most likely just a mistake.

tomjar's gear list:tomjar's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon Coolpix AW120 Nikon D5000 Panasonic G85 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow