Refurbished G5X... pull trigger?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
YWG Regular Member • Posts: 380
Re: Refurbished G5X... pull trigger?

mackitten wrote:

mackitten wrote:

Thanks

unfortunately I do not have an old or any other powershot

wonder if I should risk it and see if they have any last minute new years sales tomorrow (or the price goes up would be my luck)

and price went up again as I kinda figured , another downside to being a porcrastinator and nope decision maker

guess it wasn't meant to be for me right now

450 USD is still pretty impressive. That is still less then I paid for mine used about a year and a half ago. At any rate, the US is the land of sales, sales, sales. Easter, Christmas, Memorial Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, summer, fall, winter, and more...if you're set on it, just monitor here and there and you'll get it. Canon might have a notification service. I gave Olympus my junk email so I know when stuff goes on sale there. Rarely buy it sadly. My lust for gear has dwindled to window fogging.

For the loyalty program, pretty much any camera will do. If you find some 5 dollar old powershot at Goodwill, that will do.

What would swing or kill the purchase?

YWG's gear list:YWG's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G7 X Canon EOS 7D Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus E-M1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
YWG
YWG
YWG
YWG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow