Panasonic menu headache

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Trevor Carpenter
Trevor Carpenter Forum Pro • Posts: 14,700
Re: Panasonic menu headache

The fact that you dont get a printed advanced manual but a dumbed down basic does not help. Having the advanced manual on my desktop in pdf wont help when I am at a location away from that machine.

Interesting how we all see things differently IMHO the replacement of paper manuals with PDF has been a fantastic move.  I have a copy on my phone, my tablet and my desktop PC.  I am never without one.  My paper ones used to sit in my bedside cabinet,  never with me when I needed it.  Finding any particular item in a 400 page paper manual was a nightmare and now I have great search facilities that don't rely on how the indexer was seeing things on a specific day.  In truth reasons to reference the manual are rare because I know the menus so well but it does happen.

-- hide signature --

Recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics

Trevor Carpenter's gear list:Trevor Carpenter's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic G85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow