Sony a6000 or Olympus E-M10 Mark II for video?

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
heshi New Member • Posts: 2
Sony a6000 or Olympus E-M10 Mark II for video?

Hi, I know this question has been asked a lot! I'm very inexperienced with cameras but am looking for a user friendly camera but with room to learn. Currently looking at the Sony a6000 or Olympus E-M10 Mark II for mostly videos while travelling. I know there are better options for videos, but these two are the only ones that fit in my price range.

Both have features I like (Olympus has touch screen focus and video stabilisation, and Sony just seems to take nicer images). I've read that the Olympus has let people down with videos before but will this matter since I'm a beginner? I really want stable videos, so the Olympus seems good but am I better off with the Sony and buying a mount? I've tested the Sony and I love it, but realise how shaky my hand is.

Basically, I need a cheap camera that can record moderately nice quality videos while travelling and can't decide which one!

Ps. I'm in Australia, where camera lenses and accessory options are limited, not cheap or readily available (to my knowledge)

Pls help!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow