Problem with Profoto Air Remote TTL N and Nikon D850

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
besakof New Member • Posts: 2
Problem with Profoto Air Remote TTL N and Nikon D850

Hello,

I recently upgraded my lighting set and purchased a whole set up from Profoto (B1X's and an AirRemoteTTL-N). After opening everything up tonight, I'm having a hard time using the product. After opening everything up, I turned on one of B1X's, and put the AirRemote on my Nikon D850. Just trying to get rough test results and get the hang of it before I use it with a client later this week, it was completely dark. It appears the flash won't precisely sync with the camera. When I trigger the shutter to take the photo (manual mode on the camera, using TTL metering on the remote), the flash triggers and goes off, however it's completely dark. No matter the ISO, aperture, etc. When I put the AirRemote on my D750, it wouldn't even trigger the flash when I pressed the shutter. I then unboxed my second B1X, and same issue. Batteries charged, and firmware updated on everything possible. Hoping this is something I'm just doing simply wrong with the settings. Could my AirRemote be defective? Please help. Thanks!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D750 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow