S-priority on a G80 and both wheels are adjusting shuttertime?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
spike29 Senior Member • Posts: 1,310
S-priority on a G80 and both wheels are adjusting shuttertime?

For sporty shutterspeed inside:

setup: Auto ISO and S-prio.

a few things i can't find in the dails:

It seems that both wheels (back and around shutterbutton) are adjusting shutterspeed/time. So the Aperture is somehow not manual adjustable.

to get as wide open aperture as possible for a shorter 1/s you need to dail s-time shorter until max open of the lens is reached. (after that numbers go red and max auto iso will be reached.)

A other way to get lowest shuttertime is A-prio and iso on 1600.

get wide open aperture and shuttertime will always as short as possible.

4K pre works also but the smaller resolution is breaking down earlier in higher iso values.

So Question 1:

can't i use one of the wheeldails to control Aperture in s-mode and the other for shutterspeed? (yes i know in manual) But i want the P-mode version: front shutterspeed and back aperture but with the fact that i call lowest shutterspeed and camera is selecting iso wile i keep aperture as wide as possible for most lightintake as possible to keep Iso as low as possible..

question 2:

Which setup would you do to get a sharp and not to grainy action shots of fast moving people inside a ledray lightend hall? (i tryd to keep 1/250 as minimum but the f3.5-5.6 isnt the fastest but i need to do with that.)

-- hide signature --

knowledge is addictive, every time i get some i want more.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spike29's gear list:spike29's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow