Reliable and professional printing service for Australian Photographers

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nighthawk666
Nighthawk666 Regular Member • Posts: 124
Reliable and professional printing service for Australian Photographers

I live in Australia, Queensland (near cairns) and i am looking for a good place to print my shots. I have a local printing service that does a great job in quality but tends to be booked out and unavailable allot so not very reliable. What are some good Professional quality "online" printing services that you would recommend? is prolab.com.au any good?

I have used cheaper services like harveynorman  but the prints seamed to be a bit of a hit and miss quality wise and i dont mide to spend that bit of extra to get good quality and service.

I mainly plan on printing on canvas and paper but If you have any otherĀ  recommendations for good printing services that print on other materials (glass, metal, tiles) or even for photo books (portfolio, family book, general photo art book) they would be very welcome as well because i am keen to experiment with different formats

Thank you allot in advance and looking forward to hearing your recommendations.

Nighthawk666's gear list:Nighthawk666's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow