Criticism for my first real estate shoot?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lightspeakers121 Forum Member • Posts: 68
Criticism for my first real estate shoot?

To respect privacy, I would like to ask for you not to repost the images in the replies if possible, thank you.

This is my first real estate shoot (I've done one before but... it was more like a point and shoot and edit later type of thing) i used an actual method for real estate this time.

I didn't know what to expect going in, but I spent about... an hour? photographing the place - a little less like 45mins. and i spent a few days spanned out editing the photos. I definitely need to be more efficient but it's just so difficult when im compositing photos one by one on PS - instead of doing it in a batch on lightroom or something.

a little info: i am an amateur, and i did mention this like 3 times before I went over to their place - misinforming people is not what i want at all. (btw the focus isnt so much on the actual property as it is on the technology in the house which is why there's a lot of focus on technology related products)

I used the rokinon (samyang same thing) 14mm, canon 5d mark iii, and a really cheap tripod. no flash nothing.

there is a looot of distortion in the photos, which i tried to level out as best I could but it still isn't up to par, any tips for that besides keeping my tripod level?

any criticism will be well appreciated as I'm trying to improve my photography.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/90592816@N08/

again, i ask that you please not repost the images in the reply - just so all the photos are on flickr in 1 place - thank you for your understanding.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow