TG-5 Lens Cleaner

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bangers and Mash
Bangers and Mash Senior Member • Posts: 2,760
TG-5 Lens Cleaner

For all my camera lenses, I've used products like ROR Residue Oil Remover, for example, along with lens tissues, but for the TG-5 I'm not sure what would be a good choice. The reason being is, on my wife's trip back home it will be used quite a bit in water, especially the ocean. Problem being, there will be a lot of water marks on the lens after use, and having products like I mentioned above will be a nuisance when at the beach etc. Can anyone recommend a good lens wipe specifically for lens that will not leave streaks? There are tons of products out there, but which one is the best? I'm trying to make my wife's experience with the camera as easy as possible. I don't think she would like the idea of bringing bottles of cleaning solution and lens tissues with her on the beach.

Thanks guys.

Wayne

-- hide signature --

A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether or not to say it.

Bangers and Mash's gear list:Bangers and Mash's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus TG-5 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +4 more
Olympus TG-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow