How do you download Sigma X3F files to your Mac?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vlad2304 Regular Member • Posts: 377
How do you download Sigma X3F files to your Mac?

I have recently bought from Sigma refurbished DP2 Quattro bundled with the flash and lens hood for $499 which I think is a great deal. I am quite happy with the camera. Previously I had SD Quattro and sold it because, even after 3 times sending it to Sigma for sensor cleanups,  I still saw these nasty spots on photos. I have installed the last SPP 6.5.4 on my 4kRetina Mac and find it much more stable and fast than the version I used before.

But I still cannot figure out how to import photos from the camera or the card the way I do it with other cameras using, say, Canon EOS Utility, into certain folder with certain date. I know I can first create this folder manually and then using SPP to move the photos there. But is there a more convenient way to do it?

Please share with me your experience!

Thank you!

vlad2304's gear list:vlad2304's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 X Nikon D5300 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Voigtlander 40mm F1.4 Nokton Classic Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma dp2 Quattro Sigma sd Quattro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow