A morning in The Lake District, England.

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
Flat view
Iainm86 Regular Member • Posts: 133
A morning in The Lake District, England.

Following on from some CC on my Snowdonia images last week, I have had another go and tried to be more patient this time.

I visited the Lake District for the first time last weekend. It wasn't a dedicated photography trip, but I managed to convince my girlfriend that it would be a good idea to get up at 5am on Saturday morning and climb a hill for sunrise so that I could grab a couple of hours of photography.

For the first image, I chose the composition before the sun came up and stayed there for around an hour watching the changing light. My favourite was one of my final shots by which time the sun light had reached the foreground of my composition.

The second image was taken as I walked back down to the car, I shot it with cropping in mind.

I would appreciate any CC that anyone can offer.

-- hide signature --

My photos can be found at https://www.flickr.com/photos/iain_macleod/
I'm always looking to improve, so I'd be happy to hear any comments, good or bad, on my images.

Iainm86's gear list:Iainm86's gear list
Canon EOS 1200D Canon EOS 80D Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM +3 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow