Pentax users

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
belnan Junior Member • Posts: 36
Pentax users

I just want to make a quick rant, it's not a bad one though. On one of other recent threads I read several comments about how pentax users are insecure. I really haven't seen this on this forum in fact it's been the opposite in general.

I've seen Pentax users on this forum give the most honest and best advice. When new users come looking for opinions the users here always give great responses. Pentax users tend be the type to really research their decisions and know the limitations of the gear that they choose. We tend ignore marketing BS and make our own decisions.

I've seen lots of excellent photography on this forum and good C&C from the other users.

I think Pentax still has bright future thanks in part to great engineering by them and great users who have hung in there and recognize the value of the gear they enjoy using.

So to all of the insecure pentax users out there, keep it real, keep shooting and keep up the good work.

To the other users who feel the need to jump in and bash users on this forum. Give it a rest.

belnan's gear list:belnan's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax K-3 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow