Major Wedding equipment swap this year...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Grig
OP Grig Senior Member • Posts: 2,292
Re: Major Wedding equipment swap this year...

BryceM wrote:

It's a "differently abled" system, no doubt. But for me, Fuji wins solidly on balance. I never thought I could prefer any EVF to a good pentaprism, but now I'd have a hard time going back.

I am on the same boat with EVF! Just can't stand optical viewfinders anymore... After 30+ years of using them!!! I could have D850 on September 7th as NPS member, but canceled the order... Probably should of kept it and sell on eBay for profit... LOL...

Another big issue was that as I am getting old - chmping after each shot requires wearing glasses and I hate doing that!!! With EVF (exposure is dead on every time) you don't have to chimp at all, and if you really need to (to check on blinkers or so) - everything is nice and sharp!

-- hide signature --

Real photography - it's just the ability to see what was already created by God!
www.grigphoto.com

Grig's gear list:Grig's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow