C&C Cross country road trip

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FastTadpole
FastTadpole New Member • Posts: 12
C&C Cross country road trip

Hi everyone, still a newbie at photography. I'm a traveling seasonal chef so it gives me a lot of opportunity for great photos. Here are just a few that I was really proud of that I took in Alaska and along the road starting in Seattle going down the west coast, all the way through the south then back up the east coast.

I wish I had more photos I was proud of so anything helps. I would like some things to work on from you pros out there.

I have a Canon Rebel T5, a 24mm f2.8 which I love and a 75-300mm that I almost never use. I also use lightroom to edit and sometimes get carried away with the vibrance slider.

I loved this shot until I put it on my computer and realized how blurry it was. Is this just a cheap lens issue or is there something I could be doing to make shots like this sharper?

Again I wish this one was sharper

We woke up the morning after those Napa Valley fires and the scene was amazing but I just could quite capture how cool it really looked. How could I take advantage of smoke/haze/fog?

FastTadpole's gear list:FastTadpole's gear list
Canon EOS 1200D Canon EF 24mm f/2.8
Canon EOS 1200D (EOS Rebel T5 / EOS Kiss X70)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow